2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2011 8:03 AM by bogiesan

    Can these high tech types of effects be done in AE?

    southwestform Level 1

      I am new to AE and want to make some high tech effects similar to what is seen in this video:




      Can this be done in AE? If so, are there filters that can be used to easily make the effect? Anyone aware of any tutorials to make this effect?