• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

slide show using php and MySQL

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2011 Apr 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to select an item from a DropDownList component that is linked to a MySQL database.

I have the DropDownList connected to the database and displays the items from the table when I run it.

I am wanting other components to update their information when a user selects an item from the DropDownList.

For example, one of the items within the DropDownList is "John Deer tractor".   I would like another compoent

to automatically update displaying the image of the John Deer tractor associated with that item.

I have found many examples of this done using XML.  I want to use MySQL though, not XML.

See:  http://tv.adobe.com/watch/rich-internet-applications-101/ria-stepbystep-22-binding-a-data-service-to...

Are there any tutorials or video tutorials that will tell me how this is done with PHP and MySQL?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2011 Apr 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you use PHP to generate an xml file by pulling the information from the MySQL database?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines