• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Animation: Font Not Displaying Correctly

Apr 14, 2011 Apr 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I am having a problem with a Flash animation in Captivate that seems like it should be an easy fix, but I can't seem to figure it out.

I have a very simple Flash animation that I developed in CS5. It previews in Flash perfectly, play correctly in Flash Player, but when I insert it into Captivate 4 the fonts do not display correctly. Capital letters are missing as well as other letters.

It's not a matter of AS2 vs. AS3 as I have already tested that. It also is not a frame rate or version issue as I have confirmed they are the same rates and the same version.

Can anyone shed any light? Anyone else had this same problem? Any guidance or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Daniel

Screen shot:

screen_shot.png

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dmendoza2,

Did you embed your fonts into the flash animation?  Make sure all characters necessary are embedded.

Jim Leichliter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought that too so I went back and embedded the fonts. Not All, but I did select all of the English language character ranges. Still not luck. Very perplexing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2011 Aug 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem (AS2-animation in CP4-project). I embedded

all the fonts in Flash ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2011 Aug 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I first built the project in Flash CS5. I builded the project again in Flash CS3 and this solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources