• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This swf may not playback correctly

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this when i go to insert a swf in Powerpoint 2007. It plays back but it is choppy and i can not put it under user control, pause, etc. The swf is in action script 2 and created in both CS3 and CS%, bith same issue. . I contacted support and they told me the swf was not created correctly but they could not tell me what i am doing wrong - Please if you have any info it would be greatly appreciated!!!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2011 Apr 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arsman,

One of the very first things you need to check is the FPS setting of the Flash file you've created.  If you have anything less than 30 FPS, you'll run into problems for sure.

Additionally, even if you're using the latest versions of the Creative Suite, you MUST publish your Flash file using Actionscript 2 (yeah, I know, you already mentioned that) AND I would strongly recommend using Flash Player 6 as your publishing method.

As counter-intuitive as that sounds, I've seen lots of problems with SWF files that aren't configured properly when inserted into a PowerPoint deck.  The above settings have worked for me over the last 4 years working in Presenter.

HTH,

Rob

http://www.robrode.com/yabb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2011 Apr 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will be out of the office starting 15/04/2011 and will not return until

16/05/2011.

I will be out of the office on annual leave and will have no access to my

emails. If your matter is urgent then please contact my colleagues Carmen

Shields or Sonia Savage. Alternatively I will deal with your query on my

return.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources