• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to Review Existing Captivate Training

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2010 Dec 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Captivate and in the process of learning the software.  I find this pretty straight forward, and there seem to be a fair number of resources to help with the technical aspects of development.  My question is where I can go to experience training programs already created with Captivate as a means to see what is possible with the software and gain a vision for what elements make it effective?  I am a certified educator and have been in the classroom for over a decade now, but I feel the need for some inspiration to help guide my efforts in this new form of teaching.    

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2010 Dec 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you tube has several examples and quick tips for you to review. 61 videos from captivate are available for you to review.

I found a quick adobe podcast on the "Top 10 Captivate resources on the web". Captain Captivate, captivate blogs and such. Great fun, quick tutorials, tons of examples. Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2011 Apr 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can learn miore form the products from Adobe TV. The link is http://tv.adobe.com/

You can also check out the blog which helps in exploring the things that captivate can do.

http://blogs.adobe.com/captivate/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources