Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New install over expired trial version

Apr 21, 2011 Apr 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed a 30 day trial of eLearning suite months ago.  I finally have approval to purchase Captivate 5, I haven't actually recieved the software yet.  Should I uninstall the eLearning Suite and do a fresh install of Captivate?  Or just enter the license key in the version I have installed?

If go with the second option how do I make sure I have the latest patches and updates? 

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Annette,

In the past (not for this eLS) I did enter the license number on the expired trial version, so I think this will work OK.

As for the patches... use the Updates option in the Help menu, it will take care of that.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I was thinking.  I guess it doesn't do any  harm to leave the other products installed on

my machine

Thanks for the response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources