• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Country Flags?

Enthusiast ,
Apr 19, 2011 Apr 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the country of each end user and I would like to put a flag next to their name relative to their country.

Does anybody have any pointers where I might be able to find a set of flags that can be related back to a country?

I don't use the correct country codes but could adjust my database to suit

Thanks

Mark

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2011 Apr 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If faced with your dilemma, I'd probably start by typing "www.google.co.uk" into a browser, and searching for "free flag icon images" or something.

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, I had a feeling that might have been the only way... over 200 countries to cover .. urgh

Once I have them I can relate them to the dbase, and just use the UID as the image number 1.jpg. .2.jpg etc..

I was hoping I'd missed a CF tag like CFFLAG or something 😉

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imagine if you search slightly thoughtfully, you should be able to find a solution which has ALL the flags.  I was not suggesting you find each individually.

This requirement will be fairly well-trod ground.

--

Adam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know

I think this is a job to keep my kids off the streets .. make them earn their keep, it'll make a change from facebook

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah great, that'll help

Now I just have to figure out how to tie it into my country list. I should probably study the ISO

I just added countries into my dbase along with a UID, I was planning on making each one match the UID, so I guess I might have to manually figure out each one...urgh

Thanks

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation