Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Submit Email Button needs Email Address

Level 1

I am using Adobe Livecycle Designer ES@ v9.0.0.2.2.......... on Windows 7 64 bit OS.

I have created a Form and added an Email Submit Button from the Object Library. This added Button is showing a Warning Message that says I must specify an Email Address. The Help states to RClick on the Button and select Pallettes>Object, then proceed to fill in the Email Address Box, etc.

My problem is:  When I Rclick on the Button, the Pop Up Menu has nothing about Pallettes>Object or Email Address Box. The Pop Up Menu only contains: Cut, Copy, Paste - Grayed Out - and - Font, Paragraph, Leader and Select All.

In the Object Library there does not appear to be an Email Address Box that I can add and show my Email Address.

Is this a Program Issue or is it something I have not done or not done correctly ??????????????

Can anyone help me on this, Thank You.

Otherwise it did a good job of the rest of the Form.

3 Replies

Level 1

Seems odd it there aint a email field in the Object menu.

Im still on 8.2 so havent checked out the latest version. Aint it there if you go Window -> Object, or just hit SHIFT + F7?

Is the full object menu visible so a part of it aint hidden below the screen?

Hope it works out.

Level 1

Thank you Cossie220.

No the Context Menu id fully visible on the screen and does not show anything about provision for the email address.

I am still pondering this problem.

Former Community Member

Click on the Email Submit button and then Shift, F7 or go to the top menu and under Window click

"Object".  It should open the properties box of the email submit button and in the first tab, Field, it should display an email address as well as the subject field.