Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help coding in mxml - Twitter

Apr 26, 2011 Apr 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the midst of creating a website, somewhat tight on time and i created it in flash catalyst. I want to add a twitter widget which i have the coding for. I imported the catalyst file into flash builder to do addition coding for twitter. Although, I am not very educated in coding at the time and have no clue how to insert the coding. If someone can assist it would be great help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I believe your best bet would be to either look in Adobe's developer center http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex.html or search on google, I know there are lots of Flash/Flex twitter tutorials out there that will get you started on the code for using twitter API's. I am almost sure I noticed an article at least once in the developer center for basic twitter usage in a Flex application.

Regards,

Peter Witham.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

alright throw it my way i will give you 20 min of freebie time

drewpierce@live.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines