• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conditional Build Tag Color

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2006 Jul 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change the color of the conditional build tag that I use for blocks of text within a topic. RH is forcing me to make the same change in each topic using the CBT. Is there any way to change the CBT color for all topics at once? I'm using RH Office X4.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 26, 2006 Jul 26, 2006
I don't know why, but my colors seem okay now. What I was seeing before (with the wrong colors) only in some topics does not make sense. I'm just going to assume it was gremlins from when I damaged my project a couple of weeks ago.. Your idea about using Access might turn out to be very useful in the future. I'm not sure why I'll need it, but I love those tidbits of knowledge. Don't know why I didn't make the connection that you could open the .mpj file with Access. I copied the .mpj into a diff...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2006 Jul 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kitty

Not sure how you are changing the colour. In X5 I went to Conditional Build Tags in Project Manager and changed the colour there. That seems to flow through to the topics.

I don't know if X4 behaves in a different way.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2006 Jul 26, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know if the color is visible in the true code? It might be faster to find it and fix it that way. It is truly not that important. Just one of those things that is bugging me. Kitty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No the true code just names the tag. The colour is defined in the Build Tags table within the CPD file which is really a Microsoft Access database. Best not go there unless you are familiar with using Access and have a few backups.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why, but my colors seem okay now. What I was seeing before (with the wrong colors) only in some topics does not make sense. I'm just going to assume it was gremlins from when I damaged my project a couple of weeks ago.. Your idea about using Access might turn out to be very useful in the future. I'm not sure why I'll need it, but I love those tidbits of knowledge. Don't know why I didn't make the connection that you could open the .mpj file with Access. I copied the .mpj into a different folder before looking around with Access. Thanks,
Kitty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Always a pleasure responding to your posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp