Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting to PowerPoint

New Here ,
May 03, 2011 May 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've searched but can't find the answer to this one.  My client would like to export the Captivate project into PowerPoint so that she can do presentations from time to time.  I am using CP4.

Can anyone share a technique or two for easily doing this?

Many thanks.  You guys are always great!

Gary

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 03, 2011 May 03, 2011

Hi Gary

Unfortunately the Captivate development team seems to have made the assumption that folks would only ever want a one way street for this. By that I mean that working with PowerPoint and Captivate is like those roach motels. You know the saying, they can check in, but they can't check out?

Probably the best hope would be to take the Captivate project and export the background images from the library. Then create a PowerPoint presentation using those slides. Of course this also means that y

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary

Unfortunately the Captivate development team seems to have made the assumption that folks would only ever want a one way street for this. By that I mean that working with PowerPoint and Captivate is like those roach motels. You know the saying, they can check in, but they can't check out?

Probably the best hope would be to take the Captivate project and export the background images from the library. Then create a PowerPoint presentation using those slides. Of course this also means that you would not see any of the objects on those slides or get any timing at all.

While it doesn't immediately help, you might consider submitting a Wish Form (link is in my sig) to ask the developers to consider building this feature into a future release.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rick,

Oh well!  Many thanks for the reply.  It's good to hear from you.

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources