• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not generate stub object - The element type "META" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2006 Jun 21, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the following error message when I try invoking a webservice.

Could not generate stub objects for web service invocation.
Name: ProgrammePrivilege. WSDL: https://clientaccweb.reseaudistinction.com/CardHolderInfo.asmx?WSDL. org.xml.sax.SAXException: Fatal Error: URI=null Line=11: The element type "META" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "". It is recommended that you use a web browser to retrieve and examine the requested WSDL document for correctness. If the requested WSDL document can't be retrieved or it is dynamically generated, it is likely that the target web service has programming errors.

The problem is, the webservice is working fine, the application was working yesterday, the error message just appears after a couple of days and I have to refresh the service in the CF Administrator. Once I refresh it, everything starts working again. Anyone else got this problem? ANY help would be appreciated!

If you guys need my code anyway, I can attach it but like I said, everything works for a couple of days, then, out of the blue, it stops working so I doubt that it's my CFINVOKE that's the problem...
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2006 Jul 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing the same problem. No idea yet what the solution is. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 26, 2006 Jul 26, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Similar kind of problems here - reported back to Adobe a couple of months ago, so let's wait and hope for the best. My problems have related to registering multiple web services and executing them. One problem is that, If I register two identical (and quite complex) web services, I can only execute either of them. After CF restart, either of them works, but invoking the other doesn't work.

For example; CF_Restart -> Try A first, A works -> B doesn't. Also, CF_Restart -> Try B first, B works -> A doesn't.

CFMX7.0.2, Apache 2.2, WinXP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation