Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 8.0 and templates

New Here ,
May 02, 2011 May 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all ,

I was wondering how do I get templates folder in my project and also please let me know an online tutorial for robohelp 8.0

Thanks

Priya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2011 May 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Priya,

I'm quite new to Robohelp too, so I'm not sure what you are referring to when you ask how to get the templates in Robohelp - do you mean how to import or link FrameMaker content into Robohelp? What type of help format are you generating? Providing details will help forum members give you more specific information. 🙂

However, there are a number of very good introduction to Robohelp resources available on the Internet.  Check out the on-demand seminars on Adobe's site:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/index.cfm?event=list&loc=en_us&type=&product=RoboHelp&interest=&a...=

The seminars towards the bottom of that page refer to Robohelp 8. You need to create an account to view the seminars, but it is free.

Other resources that I personally found very helpful for getting up and running quickly are listed below. Please note that I am in no way affiliated with the creators of the content below, I have only used them in my own learning and think they are excellent.

To get up and running quickly, I have found the gooberguides invaluable. And the price can't be beat for that type of training! Here is the link:

http://www.gooberguides.com/products/robohelp/robohelp-html-version-8-self-paced-training/

Also, the following website includes a vast amount of information on Robohelp:

http://www.grainge.org/

I'm sure there are a number of other very useful websites, but these are the two that I (luckily!) stumbled upon in my research. I hope the creators of this information don't mind me posting the links here, if so, please let me know.

I hope this helps a bit!

Good luck!

Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2011 May 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs. I am also new to

RoboHelp. I want to learn its basics, how to create an online Help system

using RoboHelp. It would be great if I could find a tutorial for RoboHlp 8

or RoboHelp X5.

Thanks

Priya

regarding this. any version will do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2011 May 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Priya

If you are looking for a self paced learn it on your own guide, I have one available at a very reasonable price.

Click here to view

Downloadable and you may begin learning within moments.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp