• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PHP, Mysql and Flash builder

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2011 May 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an application I am porting over from Flash Cat to FB. (both apps ar cs 5.5)

What I am wondering is, in the video (on adobe tv) about connecting to and querying a database via creating a php service with a class and a function in php is that can I have multiple classes with diffrent functions? if so would each class be called into the "main" class I use to start the php service?

because putting all my functions into one class seems bad in terms of a modularity and managbility stand point - just thinking in terms of maintanability in the future.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 05, 2011 May 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

> "an I have multiple classes with diffrent functions?"

Yes, multiple services with different methods is supported.

> "if so would each class be called into the "main" class I use to start the php service?"

Not sure I understand it, but I'll try. If you have multiple services each one of them can be called separatly by any of the views you have.

Hope this helps,

Roy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines