• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import error on libraries?

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2011 May 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may belong else where - but it was a direct FB error upon using the import packageName.subPackageName

I have a lib which I am working on and have refrenced into the current "main" project and created a package called adventureGame.core

When I type import a - intellisense picks up adventureGame and then .core when i type a "." So I assumed that FB saw the refrenced lib and called it in.

How ever after importing it and moving on to use its functionality FB said that:

Multiple markers at this line:
-core
-1172: Definition adventureGame:core could not be found.

??? um how, I refrenced the lib in the build path - its in the refrenced library path. intellisense sees it......explanations?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2011 May 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump         

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2011 May 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is core a sub-package? If so, then please rename your variable from core to something else at line 1172.

-Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines