• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting Folders

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2008 Nov 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a folder in project view to contain a set of graphics.
I then created a new project and copied into it the original topics and graphics folder (Graphics EN) with graphics.
I created a new graphics folder (Graphics DE) and populated it with replacement graphics.

My problem is that I cannot delete the original folder (Graphics EN) and its contents.
There is no delete option for the individual graphics in the project view. If I delete them in Windows Explorer, the project complains that they must be deleted in the project view and adds them but marked as missing.
What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2008 Nov 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello Steve and welcome to the RH community.

First of all, you should never ever move, copy or rename RH files outside of RH unless you want to spend lots of time putting things right. If you do, RH throws a wobbly because it knows nothing about what has been done.

I suspect your problem is that the Graphics EN folder is in fact not empty or that there are still references to one of more of the files in it inside your RH project. Do a search using RH inbuilt tool and you should find where the references are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp