• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot download ebooks from my public library to my nook. I found I did not have the same adobe id

Aug 08, 2010 Aug 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I corrected the adobe id so they are the same but I still can not download ebooks from the library. I have deleted all the adobe degital files on my nook and tried registering it but it didn't work and now I cannot even download to digital editions on my computer.I think I might have some issues with Kaspersky Anti Virus. Could someone tell me what files that I need on the Nook for everything to work properly?

If I delete everything and try to startover. What files on my computer and nook need to be deleted?

pluto penny

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2011 May 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been downloading books from the New York Public Library to my PC and then I move the book into ADE and from ADE to my Nook without any problems.  I've also been able to return the books from ADE to the library although I have yet to learn how to delete them Nook.  You may want to recertify your computer for the ADE by selecting Library on the ADE b ar and moving down to "authorize computer"and click "finish" I also do that when I have the Nook connected and select device and once it has been confirmed as authorized I copy the book to the Nook.  I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines