• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generate getter/setter disabled

Explorer ,
May 12, 2010 May 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just noticed that the Source | Generate Getter/Setter feature is disabled in my FB4 installation.. Is there an open bug for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see anything in the bugbase. This sounds severe enough to have hit the engineering circuits had it been known. Can you file a bug with more details about your machine config and any other setup details?

The URL for filing the bug is http://bugs.adobe.com/flex/. Please file under the Flash Builder Projects, Refactoring feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generate Getter/Setter is available when the editor selection is currently on an existing field (e.g. public var myProperty:String) or any valid reference to such a field). There are error cases when it is disabled. A few cases come to mind (1) when you have a duplicate class qualified name with a duplicate property and (2) on MXML properties declared as fx:Declaration or @id.

Can you show an example when it's not enabled?

Jason San ose

Software Engineer, Flash Builder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2010 May 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also noticed that the "Generate getter/setter" menu item is disabled when I'm in an ActionScript File (that is not a class) which is included in my MXML like this:

<fx:Script source="MyFunctions.as"/>

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2010 May 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Script include directives are one of those unsupported cases. Please file an enhancement request http://bugs.adobe.com/flex.

Jason San Jose

Software Engineer, Flash Builder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2011 May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please ensure your project includes the framework swc files.

Sometime, it can be due to the compiler settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines