Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Error when starting a workflow in workspace

Former Community Member

Hi!

I'm doing the tutorial of process management but when i'm trying to test it at workspace it gaves me this error:

An error occurred during the operation (endpoint id 1805). (ALC-WKS-007-027)

the server log says:

Caused by: ALC-DSC-012-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.ServiceNotFoundException: Service: TaskManagerConnector not found.
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.service.impl.ServiceRegistryImpl.getService(ServiceRegistryImpl.java:1088)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.service.impl.ServiceRegistryImpl.getHeadActiveConfiguration(ServiceRegistryImpl.java:939)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.naming.impl.NamingRegistryImpl.resolveName(NamingRegistryImpl.java:93)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.engine.impl.ServiceEngineImpl.resolveConfiguration(ServiceEngineImpl.java:143)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.routing.Router.routeRequest(Router.java:76)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:93)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.vm.VMMessageDispatcher.doSend(VMMessageDispatcher.java:225)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:66)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk.ServiceClient.invoke(ServiceClient.java:208)
    at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.connector.impl.ConnectorRegistryImpl.getEndpointDefinition(ConnectorRegistryImpl.java:104)
    ... 273 more

Can anyone help me with this?

1 Reply

Former Community Member

It seems to me that your LiveCycle installation is not completely successfull...