• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Themes with Flash Builder command line build

May 16, 2011 May 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am trying to create an automated build, on a build server that includes a theme. but I just can not get it to work. I use the instruction followed here:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Flex/4.0/UsingFlashBuilder/WSbde04e3d3e6474c4-59108b2e1215eb9d5e4-8000.h...

A bat file run it.

On my local computer it works when I have

<theme themeIsDefault="false" themeIsSDK="false" themeLocation="${EXTERNAL_THEME_DIR}/our_theme"/>

in my .actionScriptProperties but not on the build server. I am guessing it is because the FB on the build server dont have the ${EXTERNAL_THEME_DIR} and don't know the SWC that is in ${EXTERNAL_THEME_DIR}/our_theme/bin and is set somewhere I can not find.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2011 May 16, 2011

Hi,

If you have imported a theme on one machine, it gets copied to <User Home Dir>/Application Data/Adobe/Flash Builder/Themes on Win and <User Home Dir>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Flash Builder/Themes on Mac.

When you created a project using one of those imported themes, you should be able to compile the project on another machine by just exporting the project as .fxp from actual machine and importing it in new machine. This copies the theme to the new machine's EXTERNAL_THEME_DIR which is

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you have imported a theme on one machine, it gets copied to <User Home Dir>/Application Data/Adobe/Flash Builder/Themes on Win and <User Home Dir>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Flash Builder/Themes on Mac.

When you created a project using one of those imported themes, you should be able to compile the project on another machine by just exporting the project as .fxp from actual machine and importing it in new machine. This copies the theme to the new machine's EXTERNAL_THEME_DIR which is nothing but the path described above (different for different OS)

Another way to is to import the theme again in the new machine or to manually copy the theme folder from first machine's EXTERNAL_THEME_DIR location to new machine's EXTERNAL_THEME_DIR location.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Deeptika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahh that explains it. Thanks.

I solved it before getting your reply by adding the theme on the other mashine as well, by importing the the again. But it is nice to know why if I have to do it more automated. I guess mxmcl would be better for a pure automated version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines