Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player crashing when debugging

Participant ,
May 09, 2011 May 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello;

when debugging, it seems that if my flex app has an error in it ( especially when connecting to zend such as a bad http address to gateway.php ), the flash player crashes( Program Not Responding ... End Now ... Please Tell Microsoft About this Problem ... Send Error Report ).

if I Run the app, I simply get a Error dialog box, which I can Dismiss without the player crashing.

typically in flash the flash player does not crash if there is an error ... I must be missing something, a setting.

in Run Configuration I have Main/Use Default  un-checked, and pointed to ...bin-debug\my_flex.swf

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2011 May 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

That is definitely a bug.

Can you please list the exact version and type (standalone, air, plug-in) of flash player you are using?

The stack at the point where it crashes when debugging (you'll get it in the popup if you run the app in the debug player) will be crucial.

Thanks,

Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines