• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder Export Release Build Fails

New Here ,
May 10, 2011 May 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue when trying to export the release build of my AIR application in Flash Builder 4.5.  After choosing the key to sign the package and clicking finish to complete the export, it errors saying that "Error occurred while saving the project settings: "default" build target cannot be found for the selected project."  I've included the error message output to the log in the .metadata folder.  Any help would be great as this is baffling to me.

!ENTRY com.adobe.flexbuilder.project 4 43 2011-05-10 15:56:11.432
!MESSAGE Failed to get build target settings: default
!STACK 0
java.lang.Exception
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.internal.FlexProjectCore.createErrorStatus(FlexProjectCore.java:1009)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.util.logging.GlobalLogImpl.log(GlobalLogImpl.java:66)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.util.logging.GlobalLog.log(GlobalLog.java:52)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ProjectBuildPackagingUI.doApplySettings(ProjectBuildPackagingUI.java:754)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ProjectBuildPackagingUI.applySettings(ProjectBuildPackagingUI.java:781)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ui.ExportReleaseVersionBuildPackagingPageContent.saveSettings(ExportReleaseVersionBuildPackagingPageContent.java:131)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ui.ExportReleaseVersionBuildPackagingPage.saveSettings(ExportReleaseVersionBuildPackagingPage.java:84)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ui.ExportReleaseVersionWizard.performFinish(ExportReleaseVersionWizard.java:144)
    at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.finishPressed(WizardDialog.java:811)
    at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.buttonPressed(WizardDialog.java:430)
    at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$2.widgetSelected(Dialog.java:624)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:234)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4066)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3657)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:825)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:801)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ExportReleaseVersionAction$1.run(ExportReleaseVersionAction.java:97)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ExportReleaseVersionAction.run(ExportReleaseVersionAction.java:103)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:251)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WWinPluginAction.runWithEvent(WWinPluginAction.java:229)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:584)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:501)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:411)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4066)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3657)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2640)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2604)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2438)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$7.run(Workbench.java:671)
    at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:664)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.standalone.FlashBuilderApplication.start(FlashBuilderApplication.java:108)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:369)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:619)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:574)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1407)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2011 May 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like a bug. Was the AIR project created in Flash Builder 4.0/3.0?

In the short term, can you try creating an AIR project in Flash Builder 4.5 and copying your source to the new project?

Meanwhile, can you please post more information about this bug at http://bugs.adobe.com/flex/?

-Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2011 May 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the project was originally created in Flash Builder 4.0, then we upgraded to 4.5. I'm currently out of town, but when I get back this weekend I'll post more information in the bug section you linked to. Creating a new project and copying the source into it was going to be my next step to get this working so I'll go ahead and do that. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2011 Sep 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experienced the same problem using the Flash Builder 4.5 plug-in for Eclipse (Indigo).  I resolved the issue by creating a new Flex Project targeting a Desktop Application (AIR) and then I didn't receive the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 12, 2011 Oct 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duo you guys at Adobe realise how tedious making Air apps in Flashbuilder is , I too am getting this error , simply saying duh make a new project and copy your stuff into it isn't realy that helpful is it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 06, 2011 Nov 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Adobe:

Are you kidding? You couldn't program FB to do this? Come on! You're ADOBE! One of the few companies I know that all software works the same on a mac or windows machine! The same people who made those touch-screen apps!

Y'all should be ashamed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 14, 2011 Oct 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at .actionScriptProperties file, there is <buildTargets/> tag. Ideally it should look something similar to

<buildTargets>

<buildTarget buildTargetName="default">

<airSettings airCertificatePath="" airTimestamp="true" anePathSet="false" version="1">

<airExcludes/>

<anePaths/>

</airSettings>

<actionScriptSettings version="1"/>

</buildTarget>

</buildTargets>

Changing this when FB is open wouldn't help. You would need update the file, while project is closed or flash builder is closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines