• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player flashing ads and video in various places on screen since last update. Please help!!!!!

New Here ,
May 18, 2011 May 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I installed the flash player update last week....most of the websites I visit are all messed up!  Ads that normally appear off to the side are now randomly placed on the screen, flashing on and off.  I try to play Pandora, and it is completely useless.  Most every website I visit has these problems.

Can someone please help me?  I have uninstalled, restarted my computer and reinstalled the flash player more times then I can count!  About to lose my ever loving mind.  There was an update today - I thought that would solve my problems!  No such luck.  Now, I turn here.  Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

My operating system is Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.  My web browser is Internet Explorer 9 version 9.0.8112.16421, 256 bit.  My flash player version is 10.3.181.14.

Thank you!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2011 May 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2011 May 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You!!!!!!!!  I followed the steps from the link you sent me to

and it worked!  I sincerely appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue but only when using hotmail with IE 9

My operating system is Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.  My web browser is Internet Explorer 9 version 9.0.8112.16421, 256 bit.  My flash player version is 10.3.181.14.

Any help gratefully received

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue but only when using hotmail with IE 9

Any help gratefully received

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eddie - This is the link that was sent to me to help solve my problem.  Try it for yours, if you haven't already.  It worked for me!  Good luck!

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/853591

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it did not work for me, please help these at&t flashing ads are annoying, and killing me they are in windows messenger live and hotmail, my system same as above, help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@TalamantezS - Have you tried disabling hardware acceleration in either Flash Player or IE?  Can you post the contents of your system's dxdiag report?

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html#main_For_Windows_users

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines