• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ScreenCapture in RoboHelp 7?

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2009 Feb 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had RH7 installed and would like to use the ScreenCapture capability built into the app, however I can't seem to find where I 'turn it on' to use it. I've look in all of the drop down menus.

Any assistance is appreciated -- Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 12, 2009 Feb 12, 2009
Welcome to our community, Jim

Click View > Pods > Toolbox and you should see a pod with the tools in it. One of them should be RoboScreen Capture.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Jim

Click View > Pods > Toolbox and you should see a pod with the tools in it. One of them should be RoboScreen Capture.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... and if you want to use it outside of RH, go to Start > All Programs and you will find it in the RH group.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2011 May 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All..

i need some help from u guys..

i have an assignment where i need to edit image and give some 3d effect.. i tried almost all combinations  but of no avail... please help me.. i am attaching a sample screen shot which has the 3d effect... kindly guide me...:)

DragImage1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community

This would appear to be an image I created. Did you capture it from the SalesBuilder demo project?

I'm guessing you are referring to the zoom out effect with the translucent shading? If so, I accomplished that using TechSmith SnagIt. I've also documented the process at the link below.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey..thanks for such a quick response...

i have nt capture this image i just got it as an sample...

wel... the link was really informative...i ll try doing the same using roboscreen since we dont use snagit..

Thanks a ton...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp