Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install flashplayer 9?

New Here ,
May 19, 2011 May 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using

Windows XP-SP3 on my computer. I deleted flashplayer last week and now I get an message of need Flashplayer 9 for this brower back in 06 time frame. Where can I get a copy of flashplayer 9 and once I get it how can I load it to my computer? Thanks for all your help. Gerry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums,

You can download Flash Player 9 from here : http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp9_archive.zip

Note : You need to run Windows Flash Player 9 Installer from this Zip file.

Thanks

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note that deleting Flash Player 10 will not let you install an earlier version; you need to uninstall it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2011 May 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed flashplayer from my computer  while on the list of programs that I was looking at under add/delete in control file. I now have have two files for flashplayer when I do a search. These two files are flashplayer install.exe and flashplayer 7_winax.exe. I still get this message each time I click on an e mail-your brower must have flash 9 or higher installed to add this application. I have clicked on flashplayer install and get flashplayer installed, but where is it. It does not show up on the list of programs I have on my computer. When I down load Flashplayer 10 not a thing happens. How do I get a current program of flashplayer on my computer??? Thanks Gerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2011 May 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Download these Flash Player 10.3 installer on your computer :

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_ax.exe

http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe

Note : Make sure while installing Flash Player no application are running

Thanks

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2011 May 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for all your help. I now do not get the message that my brower needs flashplayer to work. Flashplayer is now loaded on the list when I click on control panel and it also shows up when I click on add/remove programs under control panel. Thanks for your help. Gerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines