• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not passing partial scores to LMS

New Here ,
May 20, 2011 May 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Presneter 7.06. I have 10 questions interspersed throughout the presentation. If I close Presenter after answering 4 correctly, my score in the LMS still reads 0/100 and not 40/100. If I answer all 10 correctly and then close, the score updates to 100/100. What magic radio button have I missed?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 23, 2011 May 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please let us know which LMS you are using :- AICC, SCORM 1.2 or SCORM 2004. It will be helpful if you can share some dummy ppt in which you are facing this issue. This will help us identify the problem is on LMS side or some setting issues.

Secondly if you are using SCORM 1.2 or 2004. You can check your presentation on www.scorm.com server; its free server and it completely adhere to SCORM standards.If there also you face this ssue then we can see the presentation itself.

Regards,

Shubhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our LMS is Training Partner 2009 from Geometrix Data Systems.

SCORM 1.2

I appreciate your help.

What does the scorm website do - will it validate my content or just give me written specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you upload content on scorm.com and take the course; it will give score, status, pass or fail.... All details!

So, if you still see score 0/100 then it means there some issue with presentation else its issue from LMS side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources