• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

F3 playback problem

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2006 Jul 28, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use Captivate to record screen simulations on a TN3270 mainframe window. The simulation requires the user to press the F3 key to continue the simulation because that is the key to use in the mainfraime. yet when we publish the .CP file and view in IE 6.0, the captivate movie does not respond. Any suggestions?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 31, 2006 Jul 31, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
F3 is the "Find" shortcut for your browser, as I remember. It really should NOT be used as a keyboard-shortcut in your movie because of this conflict with the browser.

If delivery can be made by a slower (physical?) container (CD for instance, or download-then-play), you might try using EXE output in your Publishing from Captivate. I don't think that F3 is reserved by Flash Player, so this might work (but of course, I could also be wrong about the F3 key in Flash Player, too, as I haven't tested it). Just a thought...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources