• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default object settings in templates?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2006 Jul 28, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to save highlight boxes size and color, mouse click properties, and others as default object settings for new recordings. After saving a movie as a template and creating a new movie from that template, objects in the recordings do not retain the properties I expected. Is there any way to set these defaults?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 31, 2006 Jul 31, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You can do nothing about the mouse - that I can think of, anyway. The highlight boxes (including properties) as well as click-boxes, buttons, text-captions and other objects can be saved to just one or two slides in another movie, then opened in a 2nd instance of Captivate to be copied and pasted as needed into the "current" project.

Without criticizing "templates", this simple "Library Movie" concept is similar but without the confusion-factor that some people have with templates.

Have a good day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources