Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

indent problem

Explorer ,
May 20, 2011 May 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does someone know how to fix

indent problems such as when trying to align Notes, Results, and images with text?  Also, can someone advise on whether to use pt, px, or in for indents, etc.? It's confusing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2011 May 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What version/flavour of RoboHelp are you using?

Could you please be more specific about your problem? Perhaps you can post some screen shots to give us an idea of your problem.

As for pt, px etc. See http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_units.asp. RoboHelp works best with hard values such as pixels or inch. You may prefere using em or %, but that may give the Robo WYSIWYG some trouble.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

William,

As far as being more specific, I sent you all the project files, at your

request. Did you receive them? I sent them to

clearspace-2081448740-788104-2-3694730@mail.forums.adobe.com

Please advise.

Gloria Ryan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gloria.

Willam won't get them at that email address. He also wouldn't want your source files. What he and everyone else needs is a specific explanation of what you are seeing. A screenshot would be great also which you can add via the camera icon below:

adobe_forum_camera_icon.png

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2011 May 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Colum,

here is the email address I sent the sample project to: clearspace-336431197-788104-2-3664926@mail.forums.adobe.com. Is that not William's address?

I'm confused.

I have managed to fix practically all the indents except for Result, Note, as shown below:

RH_Indent_Issue2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, try him through his website - contact@wvanweelden.eu or click on his forum profile & send him a private message.

PS - he's Willam, not William - we've all mucked up his name before ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, Jeff!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you would like me to take a look at an example project, you can contact me by email using the address Jeff indicated: contact [at] wvanweelden [dot] eu. If you only want some advice, you can also use the forum so other members can jump in.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp