Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Links with Attributes

May 24, 2011 May 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I drag a file into my topic, it creates a link that looks like <a href="...">.  However, I need my links to have attributes like shape="..." and class="...".Obviously I can switch to the HTML tab and manually add the code, but how do I do it in the Design tab?  In the Styles and Formatting pod, I can create a new style, sure, but there's no category for anchors.  It seems like adding a link with attributes would be a common enough thing, and yet I can find no way to do it other than hand coding, which we're trying to move away from.  Am I missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2011 May 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff

Can you expound on that a bit? I'm unfamiliar with what you are meaning with the attributes such as shape. Are you attempting to create image map links? How would shape come into play with a hyperlink?

If you aren't seeing what you expect to when double-clicking the hyperlink and looking at the ensuing dialog, you will have to resort to HTML coding in order to add whatever other attributes you want.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp