Gradient for Webhelp SKN Main Toolbar

Explorer ,
May 25, 2011 May 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH 9.0.1

TCS3

Webhelp: Custom SKN

Is it at all possible to edit the SKN and replace the main custom toolbar pane background and/or image with a gradient?

TIA

Rob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 25, 2011 May 25, 2011

Sorry Rob. That can't be done to my knowledge. You may want to add a feature request for that. you can do so here.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely Rob. Just add the gradient in the image editor and add the file to the background image field inside your skin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well i did create a gradient image but i want the gradient to be dynamic and adjust to changes in the width of the html page so i was thinking more in terms of some kind of definition which specifies a start and end color rather than a fixed image. If the page is resized and the image is too narrow, the image is tiled and likewise, if the image is too long, the gradient gets cut off.

Something along the lines of the MS gradient filter would eb great but don't know how to apply this to the SKN file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Rob. That can't be done to my knowledge. You may want to add a feature request for that. you can do so here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Colum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp