Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payload error installing Flash builder 4.5 on Win7

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2011 May 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have browsed multiple forums and tried every possible ways to get rid off the errors, still I am left with following error log which is beyond my permutations and combination efforts.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Miral

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOG---------------

Exit Code: 6

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 4 error(s), 1 warning(s)

WARNING: DS013: Payload {3BF96AC2-0CA1-11DF-B07B-459956D89593} AdobeHelp 1.0.0.0 is already installed and the session payload {7EABC54B-02C3-4DA1-9EB4-974CE7414066} AdobeHelp 3.4.0.0 has no upgrade/conflict relationship with it.

ERROR: DS013: Verifying payload integrity : Failed with code 1

----------- Payload: {650C9D09-D5BD-4532-8BEE-01DBC1DF5537} Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 4.5.0.0 -----------

ERROR: DW030: Custom Action for payload {650C9D09-D5BD-4532-8BEE-01DBC1DF5537} Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 4.5.0.0 returned error. Failing this payload.

ERROR: DW050: The following payload errors were found during install:

ERROR: DW050:  - Adobe Flash Builder 4.5: Install failed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 24, 2011 May 24, 2011

Nothing at all wrong with those chars in the install path, but it's possible that the chars it's choking on are in the path to your user profile (home) folder. What's the full path to your user folder, such as c:\Users\yourUserName\ ?

The fastest way to find out for sure where it's failing though is by looking in the install logs described above. Have you tried that yet?

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2011 May 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am deselecting [Flash player install] and [Flash player Active X install] options while installing as suggested by some forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 23, 2011 May 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first error showing in the results you sent is this one:

ERROR: DW030: Custom Action for payload {650C9D09-D5BD-4532-8BEE-01DBC1DF5537} Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 4.5.0.0 returned error. Failing this payload.

That's a cryptic error, but sometimes means that there are characters in your install path or home folder that are not supported by Java.

If you locate the installer logs described here, you'll probably find better details about the nature of the error:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/844/cpsid_84451.html

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2011 May 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats what exactly I tried multiple times, I am installing it at simply, d:\FB\

What is wrong with these "characters"?

No success at all!

Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 24, 2011 May 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing at all wrong with those chars in the install path, but it's possible that the chars it's choking on are in the path to your user profile (home) folder. What's the full path to your user folder, such as c:\Users\yourUserName\ ?

The fastest way to find out for sure where it's failing though is by looking in the install logs described above. Have you tried that yet?

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2011 May 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My user directory was "Miral's World" that was the issue.

Miscrosoft does not allow you to change Administrator User directory title, however I had to create a new admin user and I installed flash builder.

Thanks a lot for this help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines