• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import power point greyed out

Explorer ,
May 25, 2011 May 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me why the inport power point slides is greyed out? Could it be because I'm using PP 2003 and Captivate 5?

Thank you

Beau

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2011 May 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry, this is possible, thought I had still imported from PPT 2003, but now I think it is not the case although I do still import PPT, not PPTX but saved in Powerpoint 2007. Really apologize, am not sure. Was PPT closed when you tried to import, had some issues when it was not closed before.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you LilyBirl

Hmmmm, let me check on that.......

Okay PP is not open and it's not greyed out! Then I opened it and it's STILL not greyed out! haha I don't know, I did restart Captivate last night and from the welcome screen under create new I chose "From Microsoft Power Point" and it allowed me to import my project. So maybe that just kicked it in the butt or there was a glitch. Whatever the case may be it appears to be working now with or without PP opened at the same time as Captivate! So apparently the issue appears to be resolved!!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to respond to my post!!

Take care and have a wonderful day!!

Beau

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it is a strange relationship Captivate with Powerpoint

Glad it is solved.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources