Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE appears, but malfunctions with my Mac

May 25, 2011 May 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Nook Color (which is registered) and a Mac running Snow Leopard which is authorized. When I open ADE it recognizes my Nook and if I click on it

a few of my books appear, but the rest are gray squares with numbers instead of titles. ALL shows nothing as do none of the other shelves. Library view does not open.  I have been unable to download books from the local library or to transfer them from a portable drive I have many on. Does anyone have any suggestions?  BTW, I have deleted and re-downloaded ADE several times. Nook help was NO help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2011 May 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read these two posts of mine and tell me if this sounds like your issue. I have an open ticket with Adobe regarding this, but the next step is finding time where I am available for a phone call at home to walk me through some steps. Problem is their work hours are the same as mine. So I might be out of luck. I do feel your pain!!!

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/849178?tstart=0

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/854571?tstart=0

dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 27, 2011 May 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the first one sounds like the same problem I have.  I have never been able to download and see a book.  Like I said, BN was no hlep, so I'm really hoping someone will have a solution.  I just saw another post that was quite similar also.  Well, I'll think of you while i soak my NC with tears.  Thanks so much for our input. At least I know I'm not the only one! (Misery loves company).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines