Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will the iOS support be coming?

May 30, 2011 May 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to create an application via File > New > Flex Mobile Project, I only get the Anroid as an option. When would support for iOS be fully implemented?

I know that there is an iOS support when I go to File > New > ActionScript Mobile Project but it's still quite better if I could design the interface on a drag-and-drop environment like with what I can do in the Android one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS applications
Flex application development for iOS is planned to be supported later in 2011 through a minor update to the Flex framework. Developers will be able to recompile Flex application code built for the Android platform and package for deployment on iOS.

(taken from here)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On another note, June has been stated as support for BlackBerry PlayBook, Flash Builder 4.5 was supposed to support PlayBook out of the box, so to speak, in fact the BlackBerry Developer web site has a nice example telling you how to setup FB4.5 with AS3 SDK 2.5, so when will ActionScript support for PlayBook be addeded. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines