• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

42006 Presenter Publish Error

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2011 Jun 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer publish my adobe presenter files to my connect account. It first gives me an Error 404 and then at the botto of the wizard it says "42006 Presenter Publish Error - Exception." I believe this started happening around the time adobe upgraded us to connect 8 and our URL changed. Anyone know how to fix this bug?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2011 Jun 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encounter this problem frequently when publishing directly to Adobe Connect from Presenter. It normally means that there is some sort of problem with the presentation itself that cannot be resolved in the publish process. Quizes are apparently notorious for causing trouble but problems are not limited to them.

However, this is a simple workaround that has actually made publishing more efficient for me. I simply publish to a zip file (publish to your computer and make sure that the zip folder option is checked). Then I upload the zip file to Adobe Connect from the Adobe Connect "Content" interface. And in most cases, this solves the problem for me.

It also seems to be a faster, more efficient method of publishing, so I figure to publish with this method in every case going forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.  This recently happen to me after an Adobe Connect update was done on our server.  I couldn't publish anything.  Here's what we found, thanks to our Adobe Tech:

the table pps_enum_datahost had our server name in lower case rather than upper case.  If your localhost name is all caps, check the pps table and make sure it is in upper case there as well.  Hope this helps someone as I spent a week trying to figure this one out!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources