• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export of Save one slide

Contributor ,
Jun 06, 2011 Jun 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to save or export just one slide from Captivate 5.0? I think I can manage just about any format of the saved or exported slide.

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2011 Jun 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

What do you mean by export? You can copy/paste a slide into a new blank project. Or if you want to publish one slide, hide all the other slides and the published project will have only one slide. Export is possible to XML, Flash but I do not think you are pointing at that. The import/export slides that existed in previous versions are no longer necessary because you can have multiple projects open in one instance of Captivate and easily copy/paste.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 07, 2011 Jun 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Lilybiri. You are right, I am not necessarily looking for XML or Flash in this situation. I wanted to send a slide to an associate who does not have Captivate. I wanted her (the SME) to see if it was correct or needed changes. I think I can export to MS Word so the SME can evaluate the item(s). Thanks again. --Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2011 Jun 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

You could also use the Reviewer, but of course than you'll send the project. I like the Review process a lot, saves me time because the comments are imported automatically and linked dynamically so that selecting a comment navigates immediately to the appropriate location in the CP-file.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources