• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zend Framework codebase not recognized when editing

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2011 Jun 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the new Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP and I have successfully converted an existing PHP and Flex project into a forma that is compatible with using it in this IDE.  I am able to successfully debug both PHP and Flex at the same time.

However, my issue is with the Zend Framework.  It is included as a library in the configuration of my PHP project, but it doesn't seem to be recognized when I'm editing. I use quite a bit of the framework in my PHP code and I have 100+ warnings saying different classes of the framework don't exist or can't be extended. So with that said, I can't get any type hinting from the framework, which to me is base functionality of the IDE. Also, when I hit CTRL+SHIFT+R to find a resource file, it doesn't show any of the ZF files.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get my project to recognize the framework within my IDE?  It's currently using the framework code that is installed with the IDE by default.

TOPICS
PHP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 07, 2011 Jun 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

To add the ZF code base to your project, right click on your php project and select properties. You will then be able to select the "Include path" property page where you can add a library (see the "Library" tab) to your project. Select the Zend Framework library,

For more details on library addition see this page:

http://files.zend.com/help/Zend-Studio/adding_elements_to_a_project_s_include_path.htm

Roy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2011 Jun 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response!

However, I already have that configured correctly.  When setting up the project, it added the ZF reference automatically.  However, I am still experiencing the issue even though the library is configured to be included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2011 Jun 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Again,

If this is the situation, then you should be able to see the Zend Framework library under the include path node in the PHP Explorer. If you want to make sure that the markers are disappear maybe you just need to run the build process again. In the main menu, go to Project > Clean > select your project and click OK to analyze the project again.

Hope this helps,

Roy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2011 Jun 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to see the ZF under the include path in the PHP explorer.  My problem lies when I'm editing.  I don't get type hinting and I'm not able to open resources/files using CTRL+SHIFT+R.  Also, I'm getting 100+ errors.

All this even while it's configured correctly. I have no issues running the application.  Just editing. It's just extremely inconvenient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 09, 2011 Jun 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so the last tip I can think of is making sure that access permissions to the workspace directories are set correctly so it can be accessed from FBPHP.

If it doesn't help, can you share your .project/.buildpath files?

Thanks,

Roy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2011 Jun 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you have a similar problem to what I have: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/866019?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines