• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create customized skins in RoboHelp 9?

Jun 09, 2011 Jun 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to know, how can I remove the default Contents, Index, Search, Print and Glossary buttons from their default position and relocated them in the TOC box just below the toolbar or anywhere else in the skin of the generated output. I would also like to know that how can I replace the toolbar with images and customized text.

Any help on this is appreciated. Urgently need some help.

Thanks a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the RH community.

I'm afraid that the position of the buttons can not be controlled in that they always appear at the top of the tri-pane navigation column. Maybe it would be possible to manually amend one of the skin's output files but I'm not an expert in this area. Maybe someone else could chime in here. The issue with this is that the change would need to be reapplied each time you generate the output as the change would be overwritten.

As for the toolbar images and text, these can be changed by editing the skin file. If you double click on the skin in the Project Setup pod a editor is opened. Just click on the relevant button in the Main area of the Toolbar section and change away.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Colum said, I don't think you can without some internal js programming. See Rick's "Skinny on Skins" on his site robowizard.com for info on skins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 10, 2011 Jun 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, Thanks a lot!

Skinny on skins is really helping me a lot to customize the skins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp