Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presentation stuck if flash object inserted

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2006 Jul 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I inserted a flash object onto one of the slides I have captured using Captivate, and the presentation stuck on that slide and was not able to advance to the next one. The flash object I have inserted was taken from one of the samples came with the Flash MX trial version, namely Clock.fla. I have tried to publish the Clock.fla to Flash 6 and Flash 5 SWF, the problem exist in both case.

Then I tried to replace the object with another sample, the Orange Arrow, that came with Captivate. The presentation works fine with this SWF.

Seems that its something about the flash object rather than Captivate. However, since I know nothing about Flash, I am hoping you could give me some advice on what to do or check with the flash object to resolve this case.

Thanks a lot,

Ray
TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 04, 2006 Aug 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I think - but am not sure - that "clock.swf" (fla) is designed to be a preloader file. I haven't looked at the FLA but that might be a problem that needs to be addressed in Flash MX2004 before trying to use it as an "animation" in Captivate.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources