• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link Control Problems

Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2006 Aug 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I originally posted this message in HTMLHelp forum but since I am actually creating WebHelp have copied it here. Hope the duplication is not a problem.

I am using RoboHelp HTML X5.0.2 and Word 2003 on Windows XP platform. Topics are created in Word 2003 and then link controls (See Also, Related Topics, Keyword Search) added in the WYSIWYG editor. Everything works fine until a topic is subsequently edited in Word 2003 after which all the link controls "disappear". The controls still show up in the WYSIWYG editor but will not work until I re-do the links. I am in the early stages of a huge project and am testing various options to see how future changes can be managed. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Aug 04, 2006 Aug 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi PMCDEV

Actually, yes it does cause a problem when you cross post. If you wonder why, check out the link below.

Click here to read the guidelines

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp