• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rollover slidelet dialog box doesn't appear

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2011 Jun 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used Captivate 5 before and I want to insert a rollover slidelet. The instructions I found indicate that a special dialog box will appear when I insert a slidelet and I don't see one.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2011 Jun 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dialog box was in Captivate 4.  When you insert a slidelet in Captivate 5 you configure it using the Properties tab on the right side of your Captivate screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2011 Jun 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Did you find those instructions in the Help of Captivate 5? If yes, please add your comment there if you can find the time, that way it could be corrected.

When you insert a Rollover Slidelet you see both the Slidelet and the Rollover Slidelet as a square on the stage. To set the Properties for the slidelet, select it and you will be in the Slidelet Timeline automatically whereas the Properties panel will be the one for the slidelet. To set the Properties for the rollover slidelet, do the same, you'll be in the main timeline and the Properties panel will be the one for the rollover area.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources