Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files won't close

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2011 Jun 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm using CFBuilder 2.0.0, Build 277745 and the IDE won't let me close any files. I've tried clicking the "X" icon and the right-click > "Close All" but neither option works. I've restarted CFBuilder and my Windows 7 machine to no avail.

Can anyone assist? Thanks in advance.

-Jason

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, I tried a reinstall (standalone) and the problem continues. FYI, when I switch between the "ColdFusion" and "SVN Repository Exploring" perspectives I receive a java.lang.NullPointerException error, which could be contributing to the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please let me know how u installed the coldfusion and which version of coldfusion you are using.

You installed the coldfusion  in built in server mode or iis server mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2011 Jun 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're running CF9.0.1 in J2EE mode on IIS7, but I don't have RDS or a server set up in CFBuilder, so it's not integrated at all with the IDE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2011 Jun 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can setup your RDS to IIS server there is no issue to setup the RDS.

when you are installing the Coldfusion then you can check the rds server checkbox and assign the password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2011 Jun 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - I realize that; thank you. I'm not sure how RDS would have anything to do with opening and closing files though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2011 Jun 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes RDS has nothing to do with open,close file but you asked about the RDS then i responded you about the RDS.

may be you have changed web.config, jrun-web file file with incorrect data so that's why you are facing close/open issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation