Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatically generated captions

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2011 Jun 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

A few weeks ago, I submitted a bug report about the spelling of "right-click" and "double-click" in automatically-generated captions in CP5, and received an answer pointing me to a specific file where I could set my own spellings.  I can't find the response now, and can't remember what the file was.  Does anybody know?

Also, is ther a way we can choose the length of time that a click box pauses for success/failure captions?  I'd like to make the pause a little longer.

Thanks for any help...

Marion

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2011 Jun 05, 2011

Hello Marion,

Are you referring to the files CaptureTextTemplates_English.rdl or another language? You can find them in the installation folder of Captivate.

Not sure how to make the display time longer for a click box; sorry

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Marion,

Are you referring to the files CaptureTextTemplates_English.rdl or another language? You can find them in the installation folder of Captivate.

Not sure how to make the display time longer for a click box; sorry

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the file I needed.  Thanks, Lilybiri!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 14, 2011 Jun 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marion, I'm glad to see that Lieve helped you out locating this file. I wanted to share a 12min video I did on this topic a few months back where I show how to customize the .RDL file, as well as other things like working with variables and text entry boxes. You can find the link to the video at the bottom of this post: http://rjacquez.com/variables_text_entry_boxes_and/

RJ Jacquez, Adobe eLearning Evangelist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2011 Jun 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool.  Thanks, RJ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources