Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Email button not working

Level 1

I have made a form to be fillable and want it to email - Using Livecycle*Designer ES2 version 9.0.02.  We have it pulished on our website.

We want people to fill out the form, and click the email button and have the form go directly to a staff member.

The form works and emails within our network. I access the from home, I can fill out the form and I receive a message that says something to the effect that the data will be sent but not the form.

How do I make this form email from the outside.  I am truly a newbie and this is my first form.  Hoping it wasn't a waste of time.  Do I have to have our IT department do something?

Any guidance you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Without extending rights to end-users with Adobe Reader, they cannot submit in PDF format, they will need to submit in FDF, XFDF, XDP, or XML.

You will need to either, submit in FDF, XFDF, XDP, or XML format, or extend rights to the PDF.

Check out www.PDFEmail.net

No programming required!

PDFEmail.net sends PDF submissions without 3rd party e-mail software such as Outlook.

PDFEmail.net works with Adobe Reader users.

PDFEmail.net utilizes iTextSharp technologies and runs on MS windows web-server platforms.