Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH9 - Can't import used skin

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2011 Jun 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I created my own WebHelp-skin. From one day to another, there are no skins listed in my "skins" folder (not even "default"). when i try to import the (correctly) used skin from the !SkinSubFolder! RH sais: "This Skin-Name already exists in this project."  That would be no problem, because the skin is used correctly. but i have to make some changes at my used skin and can't open the skin-editor, because the skin is not listed

What can I do? I'm using the German Version of RH9 (V9.0.1.232).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 15, 2011 Jun 15, 2011

Hi,

There's three thinks I can come up with:

1. Rename the CPD and reopen the project. Are the skins back?
  2. What happens if you cut the skins from the skin subfolder to another directory and import the skins from there?
  3. In RH8 I'd modify the rhskins.apj file in notepad. (It should work the  same in RH9). The APJ is just an XML file holding links to the available  skins in the project. The structure has to be as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rhpml majorversion="3" minorversion="0">
    <s

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There's three thinks I can come up with:

1. Rename the CPD and reopen the project. Are the skins back?
  2. What happens if you cut the skins from the skin subfolder to another directory and import the skins from there?
  3. In RH8 I'd modify the rhskins.apj file in notepad. (It should work the  same in RH9). The APJ is just an XML file holding links to the available  skins in the project. The structure has to be as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rhpml majorversion="3" minorversion="0">
    <skins>
        <skin>
            <filename>!SkinSubFolder!\XP_Blue\XP_Blue.skn</filename>
        </skin>
        <skin>
            <filename>!SkinSubFolder!\Default\Default.skn</filename>
        </skin>
    </skins>
</rhpml>

Just add the links to the skins you need in the project. (You may need to delete the CPD before you see the changes reflected in your project.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi W. van Weelden,

thank you very much! First option didn't work, but second did! Although the paths to Icons/Grafics were broken...took me just 5 minutes to reload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp