Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Not Recognizing Mouse

Jun 14, 2011 Jun 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my MacBook using Captivate 5.5, the trackpad clicks and scrolls will be recorded. However, my Logitech mouse clicks and scrolls will not be recorded.

Does anybody else have this problem or have a solution?

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 15, 2011 Jun 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: The trackpad clicks won't recognize either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 20, 2011 Jun 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

When you mention that the clicks are not getting recognized, do you mean no steps are getting recorded or just the mouse cursor is not showing up? Can you please give more details on what do you see in the output?

Thanks,

Vish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 20, 2011 Jun 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

No steps are being recorded by Captivate if my mouse sits idle for about 10 seconds. Basically, if my mouse sits still for 10 seconds, then no other steps are recorded and the screen that the mouse was sitting idle on is the last slide of the project. I hope that makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources