• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to convert PDF to word format?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2011 Mar 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ,guys! Yesterday,I download a PDF document,some imformation is very benefit for me ,I need to some material about it 。But,it was too long ,I can't convert it into word format 。So,who can help me solve the problem ? Thanks in advance !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2011 May 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can convert small groups of pages.  Alessio Ganci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2011 Jun 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Apple's built-in "Automator" scripting application, you can make a simple drag-and-drop application to extract formatted text from any PDF file.

Also, you may try this tutorial about how to convert PDF files to Word format. Once they're converted, you can open the files Microsoft Word or a compatible word processor.

Hope it can do you a favor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2011 Jul 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to convert PDF to Microsoft Word Doc file format to get required material. Follow this brief interesting tutorial with video guide of how to convert PDF to Doc.

After reading above tutorial you mite be understand how easy and cool to convert PDF to Doc. Don't forget to come back to share your views.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2012 May 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good answer - thanks for information!

http://www.bandmshredding.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines