• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error at activating: E_ADEPT_IO ActivationServiceInfo Error%20#2032

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2011 Jun 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to reinstall ADE I get this error. I get the options to cancel which closes the program or to try again. What can I do? I tried to uninstall en reinstall the program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2011 Jun 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just read another reply which said to make sure that your computer date and time is correct.

This worked for me, hope it will help you as well ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2011 Jun 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Trying to reinstall ADE I get this error. I get the options to cancel which closes the program or to try again. What can I do? I tried to uninstall en reinstall the program

I get the very same error: "E_ADEPT_IO ActivationServiceInfo Error%20#2032", and can't seem to figure out the solution to this one, pls tell me if have found an answer or someone who would help if you did get help eventually. I'm RSSing this feed so I think I can still get the answer even if you don't directly respond.

Dezaritto 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines