• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Built-In PHP Functions Are Not Recognized

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2011 Jun 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PHP project in Flash Builder for PHP 4.5 which does not recognise any of the PHP in-built functions. I have tested this on a brand new project and still the functions I type are not recognised. So I can't basically auto-complete them or look at what the function definition is.

Usually the built-in function are listed under "PHP Language Library" > "Core API". But in my PHP projects they don't show at all. Any thoughts?

I raised this problem with Zend (Which is where I bought the product from) Support and this is what they had to say:

Unfortunately, Zend not supporting the Flash Builder for PHP.

You can use the Adobe online forums to find solutions for your technical issues:
http://forums.adobe.com/community/flash_builder/

and this:

Please use the Adobe Forums to report your problem. If the problem is related to Zend part of the product (it definitely looks like this), we will help you to solve this problem - through Adobe Forums. If you browse Adobe Forums, you may have noticed that our staff is quite responsive. Just post your issue there and you will see that routing your request through the correct channel will ensure the fastest resolution.

So I am hoping Zend/Adobe Engineers are here to help me with the problem I have. Thanks

TOPICS
PHP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 16, 2011 Jun 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

In order to understand your environment please attach some more details such as your environment parameters (OS, arch) as well as your project configuration files (.project and .build path located under your project root).

I will make sure Zend Support Representatives will go back to you.

Roy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2011 Jun 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roy,

Here is the contents of the project .buildpath

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <buildpath>      <buildpathentry kind="con" path="com.zend.php.phpunit.CONTAINER"/>      <buildpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.php.core.LANGUAGE"/>      <buildpathentry kind="src" path=""/> </buildpath>

and .project

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <projectDescription>      <name>NAV-Contacts-PHP</name>      <comment></comment>      <projects>      </projects>      <buildSpec>           <buildCommand>                <name>org.eclipse.wst.validation.validationbuilder</name>                <arguments>                </arguments>           </buildCommand>           <buildCommand>                <name>org.eclipse.dltk.core.scriptbuilder</name>                <arguments>                </arguments>           </buildCommand>      </buildSpec>      <natures>           <nature>org.eclipse.php.core.PHPNature</nature>           <nature>org.zend.php.framework.ZendFrameworkNature</nature>      </natures> </projectDescription>

The OS is MacOS X 10.6.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, according to this your project is set correctly and it should recognize the PHP language features as well as ZF types.

One thing that should be verified is that ZS has permissions to write your workspace directory (in specific the .metadata directory where the model is written to). Developers usually experience this when the workspace is not writeable.

Hope this helps,

Roy

Sent from my mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Roy,

The permissions on the .metadata folder look fine to me:

ls -lan ~/Documents/Adobe\ Flash\ Builder\ 4.5/.metadata/ total 2416 drwxrwxr-x   8 501  501      272  9 Jun 17:44 . drwxrwxr-x  10 501  501      340 16 Jun 11:10 .. -rw-r--r--   1 501  501  1025903  9 Jun 17:44 .bak_0.log -rw-r--r--   1 501  501        0 29 May 18:23 .lock -rw-r--r--   1 501  501   203362 18 Jun 13:44 .log drwxr-xr-x   4 501  501      136 29 May 18:25 .mylyn drwxr-xr-x  65 501  501     2210 16 Jun 11:59 .plugins -rw-r--r--   1 501  501       34 18 Jun 13:35 version.ini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines